Product Disclaimer:”LIBOR BOOTCAMP 2021″ and all its allied products/services are owned and managed by Tomorrow’s Genius India Pvt. Ltd. Any replication of its copyright material, part or whole, is punishable by law.
4. Electronic CommunicationVisiting the Site or sending emails to The Company constitutes electronic communications. When you consent to receive electronic communications, you affirm that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that The Company provides to you electronically, or via email, or on the Site satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
5. Your AccountIf you use this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and to restrict access to your learning device, and you agree to accept the responsibility for all activities that may occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that The Company is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. The Company and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content at The Company’s sole discretion. Tomorrow’s Genius India Pvt. Ltd. does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of 14 years. However, if you are under 14, you may use the Site only with permission and guidance of a parent, guardia, or authorized tutor.
6. Paid Membership Fee and TaxesJoining the site, browsing for courses, and publishing content to the Site are governed by The Company’s Paid Membership Plans. The Company may change its fee policies at any time at its sole discretion, including the price changes for paid plans. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Indian currency. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with the Site in a timely manner with a valid payment method that is accepted by the Company in its sole discretion. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, then we may collect owed fees using other collection mechanisms. This may include charging other payment methods on file with us and/or retaining collection agencies and seeking legal counsel. We may also block your access to any Company Products’ pending resolution of any amounts due by you to The Company.
CancellationThe cancellation policy of The Company’s products will be two fold. If you are a student, then the cancellation process will depend on the discretion of the institutor or tutor for which you have enrolled. If you are an Institute or tutor, the cancellation process will solely depend upon the discretion of The Company. As an instructor utilizing the “Paid Courses” on “LIBOR BOOTCAMP 2021,” you agree to the following terms and conditions: You agree to charge only for your own content. You must own the rights to the primary content on your course.
Member DisputesYou are solely responsible for your interactions with other members of the faculty and class. The Company reserves the right, but has no obligation to monitor disputes between you and other above stated parties.
7. Links to third party sites/Third party servicesThe Site may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). Linked Sites are not under the control of The Company and The Company is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. The Company is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Company of the site or any association with its operators. Certain services made available via the Site are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the Site’s domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that The Company may share such information and data with any third party with whom The Company has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of the Site users and customers.
9. Use of communication servicesThe Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to particular Communication Services. By way of example and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service:
- You will not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent;
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, or proprietary designations labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
10. Materials provided or posted on any of the Site’s webpageThe Company does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to the Site (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any of The Company’s Site or our associated services (collectively “Submissions”). The Company is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in The Company sole discretion. You will be solely responsible for any data or content posted by you on the company’s service. The Company is not responsible for any content posted by you. By accepting this User Agreement, you agree to indemnify The Company for the losses, damages, or liabilities incurred by any pirated, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
User Posted Content on the SiteYou are solely responsible for the profiles, comments, messages, notes, text, documents, presentations, videos, animation files, listings, and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on or through the Service or the Site. You may not post, transmit, or share User Content on the Site or Service that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Site or provide to the Company. We do not claim any ownership of User Content. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your content and personal information when you post any content or place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We use a secure server for transmitting information to and fro. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Removal of Posted ContentYou acknowledge that we may screen Submitted Content, and that we shall have the right (but not the obligation), in our sole discretion, to remove any Submitted Content, including terminating Courses, from the Services without any liability to you. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to remove any Submitted Content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable in our sole and absolute discretion. You agree and acknowledge that we may preserve Submitted Content and may disclose Submitted Content if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a legal process, enforce these Terms, respond to claims that any Submitted Content violates the rights of third parties or protect our rights, property or personal safety or that of our Users and the public.
11. Third Party AccountsYou will be able to connect your “LIBOR BOOTCAMP 2021” account to third party accounts. By connecting your “TG” account to your third party account, you acknowledge and agree that you are consenting to the continuous release of information about you to others (in accordance with your privacy settings on those third party sites). If you do not want information about you to be shared in this manner, do not use this feature.
12. International UsersThe Service is controlled, operated, and administered by The Company from our office in India. If you access the Service from a location outside India, you are responsible for compliance with all The Company’s home country laws. You agree that you will not use the “Company” Content accessed through the Site in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
13. IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. The “Company” reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with The Company in asserting any available defenses.
15. Secure Data DisclaimerWe use a secure server for transmitting information to and fro. But LIBOR BOOTCAMP 2021 will not be responsible for any event such as any unauthorized / fraudulent / erroneous use of or hacking of your data by any third party due to your negligent or fraudulent conduct or by any reason which is beyond the control of LIBOR BOOTCAMP 2021. As a condition of your participation in or use of the LIBOR BOOTCAMP 2021 , you agree that you will not use LIBOR BOOTCAMP 2021 for any purpose that is unlawful, harms any end user or other third party, or otherwise is prohibited by this TOU. You may not participate in or use LIBOR BOOTCAMP 2021 in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair LIBOR BOOTCAMP 2021 or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, information, pictures, software, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any LIBOR BOOTCAMP 2021′ server, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through LIBOR BOOTCAMP 2021.
16. Termination/Access restrictionThe Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Agreement is governed by the laws of India and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and The Company as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. The Company’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of The Company’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by The Company with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and The Company with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the user and The Company with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
18. Return & Refund PolicyLIBOR BOOTCAMP 2021 does not provide refunds in any circumstances. Please read the policies below before purchase.
ReturnsOnline course registrations on our site are non-refundable. Please go through our online course requirements carefully before you register/enroll in any of our course.
RefundsOnce you have enrolled in any course on our website the payment obligation is non-cancelable, and the amount paid is nonrefundable.
19. Contact InformationIf you have any questions about the Agreement, contact us at: International Corporate Center 555 Theodore Fremd Avenue Suite A102, Rye, NY 10580 Phone: (212) 913 0500 x 559 Email: [email protected]
Please contact us for student and corporate group packages.
Call us :
(212) 913 0500 x 559