LIBOR BOOTCAMP 2021 is committed to ensure that the discreet information you share with it is protected at all times. Should the site ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using the website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
‘LIBOR BOOTCAMP 2021’ may change this policy from time to time without any notice. However, LIBOR BOOTCAMP 2021 encourages you to periodically review the Terms and Conditions to stay informed of our updated sections (a part or whole) in the document.
This policy is effective from April 20th 2017.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us
The information about you that you give us by filling forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product services or place an order on our site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you
About each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are like those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services like those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
Any Personal Data held by LIBOR BOOTCAMP 2021 shall be kept confidential. LIBOR BOOTCAMP 2021 staff is trained to do the same. LIBOR BOOTCAMP 2021 has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security of the Personal Data appropriate to the risk required pursuant to applicable Data Protection Laws and, where the Processing concerns personal data of EU residents, shall take all measures required pursuant to article 32 GDPR.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with legislation. Any access requests should be directed to [email protected]
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section to establish the use, go through disclaimers, and inspect the limitations of the liabilities governing the use of our LIBOR BOOTCAMP 2021 website at https://www.liborbootcamp.com/terms-of-use
Product Disclaimer: “LIBOR BOOTCAMP 2021” and all its allied products/services are owned and managed by LIBOR BOOTCAMP 2021 Any duplication will be punishable by law.